- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phoenix Audio API 500 Series Line Amp, DI & EQ
- Write a Review
- #L00319 000000000 L00319000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pivot Tone EQ is a 500-series EQ with Class-A circuits and a balanced line level signal processor. The EQ functions like a sonic see-saw; you cho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple yet powerful 500-Series EQ for excellent vibe and tone.
The Pivot Tone EQ is a 500-series EQ with Class-A circuits and a balanced line level signal processor. The EQ functions like a sonic see-saw; you choose the center frequency, and then simply tilt the entire frequency spectrum back and forth to taste. A rotary knob marked with Darkening (DRK) and Brightening (BRT) parameters, allows you to either boost the frequencies above a chosen center frequency while simultaneously attenuating everything below it (Brightening) or, adversely, boost the bass frequencies while attenuating treble (Darkening).
The Pivot Tone is an easy and intuitive EQ, but don't let its minimalism overshadow its sophisticated circuit design or its natural musicality. Using this EQ's fully discrete Class-A circuit, the Pivot Tone delivers world-class, hi-fi sounds that make any line input or DI'd signal sound lush, full and coherent. Whether aiming to beef up a DI'd bass, add sparkle to an acoustic guitar, or sweeten an entire 2-bus mix (try tilting around 800Hz), you'll find yourself reaching for the Pivot Tone again and again, wondering how you lived without such a simple yet sophisticated tool.
- Class A Discrete input line buffer amp
- Class A Discrete 10meg ohm DI input
- Class A Discrete output amp
- Phoenix custom output transformer
- Unique 3 position pivot point sloping EQ
- Controllable LF, MF & HF pivot positions
- Dark & bright tone control
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.