- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic S710 10 in. 2-Way Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600727 000000000 600727000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phonic S710 2-way PA speaker gives you a lot more for your money. Power handling reaches 160W on peak, or 80W on Program. The S710 speaker is a s...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to be extremely durable, portable, yet cost efficient.
The Phonic S710 2-way PA speaker gives you a lot more for your money. Power handling reaches 160W on peak, or 80W on Program. The S710 speaker is a starter unit that features a 10 in. heavy-duty woofer, and piezo tweeter. Phonic S710 speakers complement the Powerpod 408, or 620 perfectly to form a cost-effective audio solution for FOH application. You can use the Phonic S710 both as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker.
- Use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 10" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- 35 mm stand adapter built-in
Get more for your money, order today.
- Power handling: 160W (Peak); 80W (Program)
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- High sound pressure level: 96 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 8 Ohm nominal load
- Weight: 25 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.