- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Pro-DJ Multi Player
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31820 000000000 J31820000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The pro-grade Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best characteristics from its predecessor and takes a giant leap forward with updated features. A...Click To Read More About This Product
Pioneer's flagship multi player receives some exciting enhancements.
The pro-grade Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best characteristics from its predecessor and takes a giant leap forward with updated features. A new, larger color touch screen with a QWERTY keyboard and search filters help you select tracks faster. Eight hot cues across 2 separate banks give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Improved Sound Design
For the best possible club sound, Pioneer added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the DSP and Digital Out. Analog noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analog power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
Large Touch Screen
The 7" full-color touchscreen gives you instinctive control of your favorite features. It displays all the info you need, including wave zoom, needle countdown, phase meter, and more. Keyword search and track filter mode help you effortlessly browse and select your tracks on the fly for a smooth set.
8 Hot Cues
Set cue points in rekordbox and customize their colors. Two banks of 4 color-illuminated hot cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
Quantize snaps, cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
Pro DJ Link
Connect up to 4 players or laptops through a simple LAN connection.
The CDJ-2000NXS2's 8.11-inch touch-sensitive jog wheel gives a more tactile experience and total control over your mixing. Make micro adjustments to a track's tempo while beat matching by ear, perform backspins or emulate vinyl scratching.
- Professional club standard Multi Player supports USB, SD card, CD, and DJ software
- Large full-color LCD touch screen and fast track selection with QWERTY keyboard search
- Enhanced, next generation sound with support for FLAC/ALAC files
- 96kHz/24-bit sound card with no loss of quality
- 8 color coded Hot Cues which consists of two banks of 4
- rekordbox-ready to give access to more features and enhanced track information
- Pro DJ Link for enhanced flexibility and scope
Order today and take your DJ sets to the next level with the professional industry-standard CDJ-2000NXS2.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.