- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-350 2-Channel DJ Performance Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product H72416
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DJM-350 mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene. The mix...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 2-channel mixer with enhanced remixing capabilities with four types of effects, isolated 3-band EQ, and more.
The DJM-350 mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene. The mixer is equipped with four kinds of effects as well as an isolated 3-band EQ”all of which allow the DJ to make a one-of-a-kind mix. The front USB port allows users to record their DJ mixes onto USB storage devices, check their own mix, and take it with them to listen on other devices.
With the DJM-350, the sound of DJ performances can easily be recorded on USB devices (portable flash memory devices, etc.). The recorded sound can also be played on this unit.
Master Effect (GATE, CRUSH, JET, FILTER)
The DJM-350 is equipped with four effect buttons allowing the sound to be changed in various ways. The mood of the sound can be modified easily, simply by pressing a button and turning the control. The master effect types are switched by replacing the firmware.
Equipped with a 3-band EQ, the DJM-350 allows the volume of the high, medium, and low frequency ranges to be adjusted separately. Not only can the tone be adjusted to your tastes, the sound for a certain range can be turned completely off by turning the control all the way counterclockwise (isolator function).
This unit is equipped with a microphone/auxiliary input allowing connection of a microphone or external device (sampler, portable audio device, etc.). DJ play is possible using up to three sets of inputs: CH-1 (channel 1), CH-2 (channel 2), and MIC/AUX (microphone/auxiliary channel).
When connected to a Pioneer DJ player with a control cord (included with the DJ player), playback on the DJ player can be started by operating this units fader (Fader Start Play).
- Directly Record to USB Devices “ Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or recording device
- Recorded DJ mixes are saved as WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players
- Four Types of Effects - The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, enabling users to further enhance remixing capabilities:
- Filter - Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands
- Crush - Accents sound by moderately crushing it
- Jet - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music
- Gate - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
- Isolated 3-band EQ - The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -? (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
- Digital Conversion - Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
- Other features include:
- MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control
- Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader curve
Get the right blend of musical java to get your crowd jumping and jiving. Order this mixer today!
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24 bits
- Frequency characteristic
- CD/AUX/MIC: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- S/N ratio (rated output)
- CD: 97 dB
- PHONO: 86 dB
- MIC: 80 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (CD ” MASTER1): 0.007%
- Standard input level / Input impedance
- CD: “12 dBu/36 kW
- PHONO: “52 dBu/47 kW
- MIC: “52 dBu/10 kW
- AUX: “12 dBu/27 kW
- Standard output level / Load impedance / Output impedance
- MASTER OUT: +2 dBu/10 kW/2.5W
- PHONES: +2 dBu/32 W/150 W
- Rated output level / Load impedance
- MASTER OUT: +18 dBu/10 kW
- Crosstalk (CD): 78dB
- Channel equalizer characteristic
- HI: “? to + 9 dB (13 kHz)
- MID: “? to + 9 dB (1 kHz)
- LOW: “? to +9 dB (70 Hz) MIC/AUX equalizer characteristics
- HI: “12 dB to +12 dB (10 kHz) LOW : “12 dB to +12 dB (100 Hz)
CD input terminal
- RCA pin jack: 2 sets
- PHONO input terminal
- RCA pin jack: 2 sets
- MIC input terminal
- Phone jack (˜ 6.3 mm): 1 set
- AUX input terminal
- RCA pin jack: 1 sets
- MASTER output terminal
- RCA pin jack: 2 sets
- PHONES output terminal
- Stereo phone jack (˜ 6.3 mm): 1 set
- USB terminal
- Type A: 1 set
- CONTROL terminal
- Mini phone jack (˜ 3.5 mm): 2 sets