Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tube or solid state? It's got both!
Each channel of the BlueTube DP includes a -20dB pad, polarity reverse, 80Hz filter, and +48v phantom power. On the front panel you'll find controls for solid state gain and switchable on/off tube drive. When the tube drive is off, the tube preamplifier stage is bypassed delivering ultra-quiet and transparent solid state preamplification.
Large analog VU meters provide precise visual monitoring. Dual Neutrik combo jacks for microphones or instruments provides quality I/O and make the BlueTube DP great as a DI for electric bass and guitar.
- Stereo microphone/instrument preamp
- Dual Class A gain stages
- Tube drive from 12AX7 tube
- Neutrik XLR and 1/4" High-Z combo input connectors
- Neutrik balanced XLR/TS 1/4" outputs
- 20dB pad, polarity reversal, and 80Hz filter on each channel
- 2 illuminated analog VU meters
BLUETUBE DP Stereo Dual Path Microphone/Instrument Preamp with 12AX7 Tube Specifications:Input
- Connector Type: Neutrik combo
- XLR Impedance: 1.3K Ohms
- Hi-Z, 1/4": 1 Meg Ohms
- Connector Type: XLR and 1/4" TS
- Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Gain: 0dB to +54dB
- Tube Drive: 0% to 100%
- Phase Reversal
- -20dB Pad
- Phantom Power
- Analog VU: -2odBu to +6dBu
- Clip Indicator: +22dBu
- THD Noise (unweighted) solid state:
THD Noise (unweighted) tube stage: 0.01% to 30%
- Signal To Noise: >95dB
- Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8"W x 1.75"H x 5"D
- Mounting: Universal rack tray insert
- Type: Linear
- Input: 16VAC / 1000mA
- Power: 16 Watts
- Transformer: External
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.