Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PreSonus Eris E3.5 3.5" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ultracompact 2-way monitor speakers available at a welcome price.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped also with a 1" silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately. With three different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, 1/4" TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel, 1/8" stereo unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, you'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode without disturbing neighbors or housemates.
The PreSonus Eris E3.5 also includes a special edition of Studio Magic, a suite of over $1,000 USD worth of music software including Studio One Prime and tons of plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects, and tutorials. The Magic edition of Studio One Prime is compatible with all of the included plug-ins and, because they're included in VST, AU and AAX formats, you can also use them in any DAW you’d like. It doesn't matter if you’re working on your first podcast episode or your tenth Grammy—you'll soon find yourself conjuring from the book of Studio Magic.
Order the Eris E3.5 today.
Eris E3.5 3.5" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) Specifications:General
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 3.5" woven Kevlar woofer
- High-frequency driver: 1" silk dome tweeter
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 80Hz–20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 105dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: Stereo TRS, RCA, 1/8"
- Standby mode: Not Applicable
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 5.6"
- Height: 8.3"
- Depth: 6.4"
- Weight: 11.9 lb.
- Enclosure type: Vinyl-lamination. High acoustic efficient MDF
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.