Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Presonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Presonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier$119.95
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A personal monitor for stage and studio with to help you hear loud and clear.
Great road companion
Portable and compact, the HP2 gives you all you need to drive your headphones or in-ears without complicating your setup. It sports two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8" headphone output with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided. Like all PreSonus gear, it’s built to take the rigors of life on the road. And it mounts on a microphone stand or clips to your belt. Simple, easy to use, built to travel, has the right features, sounds great.
Power all night long
When you’re playing an extra long show or two shows back-to-back, having to stop and change batteries on your headphone amp is a hassle you don’t need. HP2 stands for “Has Power 2 Spare.” The HP2 can be powered with an external DC power supply or a nine-volt battery that lasts more than seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator. So you can play those extra-long gigs and hear your monitor mix perfectly—all night long.
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
- Output: stereo, 1/8” phone connector
- 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
- 9V battery or DC power supply
- 5/8-inch (27 tpi) microphone stand-mount socket
Add this to your performance rig today. Order now.
HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier Specifications:Inputs
- Connector Type: XLR, Female
- Max. Input Level: +4 dBV <0.01% THD+N, unity gain
- Input Impedance: 15 kΩ
- Limit Input Level: +5 dBm
- Connector Type: 1/8” TRS stereo, Female
- Max. Output Power: 50 mW / channel, <0.01% THD+N, 20Ω load
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz, ±2dB
- Headphone Impedance: Working Range >12Ω
- Battery Power: 9V
- External Adapter Type: 9 VDC, 40 mA, center pin negative
- Height: 1.25” (31.75mm)
- Depth: 2.875” (73mm)
- Width 5.25” (133.35mm)
- Weight 1lb. (0.45kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.