- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus NSB 16.8 AVB Network Stage Box
328 ft. Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10448 000001001 L10448000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus StudioLive Series III console/recorders, the PreSonus NSB 16.8 is an 16-in, 8-out stage box that sets up qu...Click To Read More About This Product
Free HP2 Headphone Amplifier!
Get a free PreSonus HP2 when you purchase a qualifying StudioLive Series III rack mixer or stage box. See PDF for details.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Sixteen locking combo mic/line inputs.
Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus StudioLive Series III console/recorders, the PreSonus NSB 16.8 is an 16-in, 8-out stage box that sets up quickly and easily to route signals from stage to mixer over an AVB network. With AVB networking, all signals flow through one lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a heavy, expensive copper snake. An additional benefit of avoiding copper snake is that you avoid signal degradation that is characteristic of such cable runs. You can even remote control the NSB 16.8’s inputs, preamps, and phantom power from your networked Series III console or from free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software.
All inputs can be controlled from a StudioLive Series III console and from free PreSonus UC Surface software. All eight outputs employ locking XLR jacks. A built in 2-port AVB switch lets you daisy-chain multiple units.
Stage boxes are likely to take a beating on the road, especially on extended tours. But no matter how demanding the conditions, stage box failure is not an option. So, PreSonus built the NSB 16.8 into a rugged steel chassis designed to survive the rigors of the road, and equipped it with sturdy handles. Its classic stage box form factor allows the NSB 16.8 to sit well on the stage, or it can be rack mounted with an optional rack-ear kit. The NSB 16.8 also is compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage.
StudioLive Series III is all about top-to-bottom, wall-to-wall mix solutions with a lineup now featuring digital consoles, rack mixers, personal monitoring units and stage boxes. And because Series III has AVB at its core, you get to expand your audio network over time to fit your needs. With Series III, you can track in your home studio on Friday and then mix front of house at a dive bar on Saturday night. You’ll still have what you need to run monitors on Sunday morning.
- 16-in, 8-out stage box with locking XLR jacks
- Built-in 2-port AVB switch
- Rugged design for demanding professional use
- Class A solid-state XMAX preamps
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with StudioLive III console mixers
Streamline your setup—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.