Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PreSonus StudioLive 24R Series III 24-Channel Rackmount Digital Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A 26-input, 24-channel Series III stage box and rack mixer.
- AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles with simple stage box mode and stage box + monitor mixer mode
- Fully recallable, 24-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 26 total inputs, including 24 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) and 4 dedicated subgroups
- 40x40 USB 2.0 recording interface and 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal
- monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
Take your studio or live shows into the future with this digital rack mixer—order today.
StudioLive 24R Series III 24-Channel Rackmount Digital Mixer Specifications:Format
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 24
- Busses/groups: 4
- Aux sends: Yes
- Powered: Yes
- Total inputs: 26
- Mic preamps: 24
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 24
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 0
- S/PDIF in: Not Specified
- ADAT/optical in: Not Specified
- RCA in: 2
- AES/EBU: Not Specified
- Total outputs: 14
- XLR out: 2
- 1/4” out: 12
- S/PDIF out: Not Specified
- ADAT/optical out: Not Specified
- RCA out: Not Specified
- AES / EBU: Not Specified
- Connections: USB
- MIDI I/O: Not Specified
- Headphone output(s): Yes
- Wi-Fi Not Specified
- Word-clock I/O: Not Specified
- I/O expansion: Not Specified
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Not Specified
- Type: Parametric
- EQ bands: 6
- Master graphic: Not Specified
- Width: Not Specified
- Height: Not Specified
- Depth: Not Specified
- Weight: Not Specified
- Automation: Not Specified
- Fader type: Digital
- Motorized faders: Not Specified
- Bundled software: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.