- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 32SC 32-Channel Mixer with 17 Motorized Faders and 64x64 USB Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51825 000000000 L51825000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the PreSonus StudioLive 32SC, A 32-channel powerhouse packed inside a portable, rack-mountable frame. The StudioLive 32SC is a compact digita...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording.
This is the PreSonus StudioLive 32SC, A 32-channel powerhouse packed inside a portable, rack-mountable frame. The StudioLive 32SC is a compact digital mixer that can compete with its bigger brothers, particularly when you consider its price, and thanks to AVB, it’s easily expandable. You can network the 32SC with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for additional inputs.
The 32SC’s 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixe; your routing options will border on limitless. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable, plug-in options with vintage-style EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus.
The 32SC also ships with PreSonus Capture® recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or Mac computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.
Few designs in high-tech musical equipment manufacture have had as enduring a presence as Presonus’ StudioLive mixers.
Few designs in high-tech musical equipment manufacture have had as enduring a presence as Presonus’ StudioLive mixers. Since their introduction in 2009 with a FireWire interface built in along with a rich bundled software suite, every new iteration of its design is anticipated and thus far, universally praised. The introduction of the 2019 version has the industry’s attention. It should have yours too.Since their introduction in 2009 with a FireWire interface built in along with a rich bundled software suite, every new iteration of its design is anticipated and thus far, universally praised. The introduction of the 2019 version has the industry’s attention. It should have yours too.
The 32-channel StudioLive 32SC packs large-format digital mixer power into the smallest compact chassis possible. Pound for pound, it’s the best digital mixer available for building your dream studio or putting together a pro touring rig for your band. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, The StudioLive 32SC is loaded with 40 mixing channels, 26 buses, and 286 individual processors. Unique features include: unmatched 128-channel (64x64) USB recording; onboard multitrack SD Card recording with true virtual soundcheck; expandable, Fat Channel plug-ins with studio-quality, vintage EQ and classic compression options on every channel and mix; 16 FlexMixes individually configurable as Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW and Capture™ live-recording software.
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 inputs
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any mixer
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and compression options on every input channel and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 16 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control (Advanced Studio One control integration/MCU emulation for Logic/HUI emulation for Pro Tools)
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®, and Android
Rackmountable 32-channel StudioLive mixer. Order today.
- Number of channels: 32
- Busses/groups: 26
- Aux sends: 16
- Total inputs: 40
- Mic preamps: 32
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 32
- RCA in: 1 (pair)
- USB: 2.0 Type B
- Total outputs: 15 (12 FLEX)
- XLR out: 6 FLEX, 2 main, 1 mono
- 1/4” out: 4 TRS
- RCA out: 1 (pair)
- AES / EBU: XLR Male
- Connections: USB, 2.0
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Word-clock I/O: No
- I/O expansion: No
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: 10 plugins
- EQ bands: Various types
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 17.59"
- Height: 6.51"
- Depth: 22.97"
- Weight: 23.15 lb.
- Automation: Through software
- Fader type: 17 Touch-sensitive
- Motorized faders: Yes
- Bundled software: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.