- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 32SX 32-Channel Mixer with 25 Motorized Faders and 64x64 USB Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51824 000000000 L51824000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the StudioLive 32SX, a 32-channel small-format digital mixer packed into a 25-fader chassis. The split-fader workflow options let you manage ...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording.
This is the StudioLive 32SX, a 32-channel small-format digital mixer packed into a 25-fader chassis. The split-fader workflow options let you manage 32 input channels in two fader layers, while still providing access to your mix outputs on eight additional faders. And thanks to AVB, it’s easily expandable—readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for remote inputs.
The 32SX’s 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes—your routing options will border on limitless. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable, plug-in options with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus.
The 32SX also ships with PreSonus Capture® recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or Mac computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.
Few designs in high-tech musical equipment manufacture have had as enduring a presence as Presonus’ StudioLive mixers. Since their introduction in 2009 with a FireWire interface built in along with a rich bundled software suite, every new iteration of its design is anticipated and thus far, universally praised. The introduction of the 2019 version has the industry’s attention. It should have yours too.Since their introduction in 2009 with a FireWire interface built in along with a rich bundled software suite, every new iteration of its design is anticipated and thus far, universally praised. The introduction of the 2019 version has the industry’s attention. It should have yours too.
- Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable plug-in processing with vintage EQ and compression options on every input channel and output bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control (Advanced Studio One control integration/MCU emulation for Logic/HUI emulation for Pro Tools)
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®, and Android
32-channel StudioLive mixer with compact footprint. Order today.
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Number of channels: 32
- Busses/groups: 26
- Aux sends: 16
- Total inputs: 40
- Mic preamps: 32
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 32
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 0
- S/PDIF in: No
- ADAT/optical in: No
- RCA in: 1 (pair)
- USB: 2.0 Type B
- Total outputs: 15 (12 FLEX)
- XLR out: 6 FLEX, 2 main, 1 mono
- Sub Group Out: 4 TRS
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- RCA out: 1 (pair)
- AES / EBU: XLR Male
- Connections: USB, 2.0
- MIDI I/O: N/A
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Bluetooth 4.1
- AVB: Locking Ethernet
- I/O expansion: No
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Many plugins
- EQ bands: Various types
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 25.98"
- Height: 6.51"
- Depth: 22.97"
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Automation: Through software
- Fader type: 25 Touch-sensitive
- Motorized faders: Yes
- Bundled software: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.