- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 64S 64-Channel Mixer with 43 Mix Busses, 33 Motorized Faders and 64x64 USB Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51826 000000000 L51826000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the 64-channel StudioLive® 64S and a full suite of integrated software, PreSonus® delivers the most powerful and flexible digital console availa...Click To Read More About This Product
Free EarMix 16M!
Buy and register a qualifying StudioLive III S Console, and PreSonus will send you an EarMix 16M for free!
Offer expires 05/31/20Download Rebate
Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording.
With the 64-channel StudioLive® 64S and a full suite of integrated software, PreSonus® delivers the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording—and the best value. Powered by the PreSonus quad-core FLEX DSP Engine, no other mixer can match its 128-channel (64x64) USB recording, 76 mixing channels, 43 buses, and an astounding 526 processors. Features such as password-protected user profiles for restricting feature access and mixer scenes organized by project, make the StudioLive 64S ideal for installed sound.
Thanks to built-in AVB networking, the StudioLive 64S integrates with stage boxes, personal monitor mixers, switches, and more. Managing 76 total inputs is easy with 32 FlexMixes and 24 DCA groups. The Fat Channel processing section offers expandable plug-ins with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus.
Few designs in high-tech musical equipment manufacture have had as enduring a presence as Presonus’ StudioLive mixers. Since their introduction in 2009 with a FireWire interface built in along with a rich bundled software suite, every new iteration of its design is anticipated and thus far, universally praised. The introduction of the 2019 version has the industry’s attention. It should have yours too.
The 64-channel StudioLive 64S is the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording. Powered by the PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, unique features include: unmatched 128-channel (64x64) USB recording; onboard multitrack SD Card recording with true virtual soundcheck; Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control; expandable, Fat Channel plug-ins with studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and mix; password-protected user profiles for restricting access; 32 FlexMixes individually configurable as Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes, along with 24 DCA groups; 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW and Capture™ live-recording software.
- Powerful and flexible digital console for installed sound, live sound, and recording
- Quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control (Advanced Studio One control integration/MCU emulation for Logic/HUI emulation for Pro Tools)
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface™ mix control software for macOS®, Windows®, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone® and Android
64-channel/43-bus digital mixer with AVB networking and quad-core FLEX DSP Engine. Order today.
- Number of channels: 64
- Busses/groups: 43
- Aux sends: 16
- Total inputs: 32
- Mic preamps: 32
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 32
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 0
- S/PDIF in: No
- ADAT/optical in: No
- RCA in: 1 (pair)
- USB: 2.0 Type B
- Total outputs: 16 FLEX XLR
- XLR out: 2 (main) 1 (mono/center)
- 1/4” out: 2 TRS
- S/PDIF out: 0
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- RCA out: 1 (pair)
- AES / EBU: XLR Male
- Connections: USB, 2.0
- MIDI I/O: N/A
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: 10 plugins
- EQ bands: Various types
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 32.37"
- Height: 6.51"
- Depth: 22.97"
- Weight: 37.2 lb.
- Automation: Through software
- Fader type: 33 Touch-sensitive
- Motorized faders: Yes
- Bundled software: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.