Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Presonus StudioLive AR16c 16-Channel Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Presonus StudioLive AR16c 16-Channel Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
For Podcast, stage and studio with fast USB-C connectivity.
Featuring a pristine analog front end with 12 high-gain XMAX-L mic preamps and an 18x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR16c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record.
Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level sources including vintage synths, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
Do it all. Order today.
StudioLive AR16c 16-Channel Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer Specifications:
- 12 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps including:
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 6 balanced mono line inputs
- 4 pairs of balanced stereo line inputs
- 2 insert points (channels 1 and 2)
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 17/18) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Rackmount kit included, optional carrying backpack available
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.