- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Co Panic Button Mic A/B Box
- Write a Review
- #151524 000000000 151524000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Panic Button is designed to give live entertainers on stage a way to redirect their microphone output from A (front of the house normal operation) to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Switches a mic from front of house, to backstage or sound booth.
Panic Button is designed to give live entertainers on stage a way to redirect their microphone output from A (front of the house normal operation) to B (sound to an engineer or roadie). It provides you with a way to discretely ask for a mix change or help when a string breaks or a battery dies without doing so over the main system. Channel B can be used simply as a muting switch for the main system. Both A and B outputs will supply phantom power so no pop occurs when channels are switched. If the Panic Button's battery dies, the circuit automatically returns to channel A.
Allows entertainers to switch the microphone signal from front of house to backstage or alternate location
A/B switch also allows unit to be used as a muting switch for channel A
Status indicator light
Includes AC power supply
Sometimes you want to have a private talk with a roadie or sound guy while you're on stage. The Panic Button makes it possible. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.