Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PSP Audioware PSP 608 Multi-Delay (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
A functional and inspiring fully-featured delay plug-in.
- Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel
- Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantize note
- Multidelay operation mode, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer
- Multitap operation mode, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap
- MultiFB operation mode, where switches the tap off not switch the feedback signal off
- Each tap included independent adjustment of the following: gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation
- Each tap can choose between multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, PEAK filter and four Shelf filters
- Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) offer adjustable modulation depth of 3 octaves, and can be selected for filter cutoff
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors
- Filtering module in feedback includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs
- Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz
- Host and MIDI automation of all processing
Order the PSP Audioware PSP 608 Multi-Delay Download today.
PSP 608 Multi-Delay (Download) Specifications:
- Operation modes: Multidelay, Multitap and MultiFB
- PC requirements: VST, RTAS, AAX Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), Pro Tools LE8.0.0, Pro Tools TDM 8.0.0 (or later) or 10 or Pro Tools HD 10
- Mac AudioUnit requirements: OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- Mac VST requirements: OSX 10.4 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- Mac RTAS requirements: OSX 10.4 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- Mac AAX requirements: OSX 10.7 or later, Pro Tools 10 or Pro Tools HD 10
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.