- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC TouchMix-8 8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09774 000000000 J09774000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians and production professionals who need the power and capability of a large mixing console in a compact, aff...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, small footprint with extraordinary features.
The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians and production professionals who need the power and capability of a large mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use format. TouchMix offers enough power and functionality to satisfy demanding professionals as well as a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve great results.
The TouchMix-8 provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation, which has total control over all parameters or Simple Mode, which provides only the most essential controls. For many practical engagements, Simple Mode is all you're likely to require. It offers everything you need and nothing you don't.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. TouchMix resets the bar for performance and value and redefines the user experience for professionals and novices alike.
The TouchMix Control Android App for Android-based tablets and smart-phones is now available, as is its iOS predecessor. The Android app offers users comprehensive control of the TouchMix digital mixer, effectively replicating the on-mixer touch screen interface. The full compliment of features is available to tablet device users on both platforms. On Android smart-phones or Apple iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the TouchMix Control App operates as a compact, personal stage monitor AUX mixing solution.
Up to twelve external devices comprising any combination of Android or Apple iOS smart-phones or tablets may be connected at once to a TouchMix mixer. In multiple wireless device operation, the TouchMix operator may allow or restrict access to functions on a per-device basis from the mixer. TouchMix Control is a free downloadable App from Google.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Total: 12
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 4
- XLR only jacks: 4
- # of preamps: 8
- 1/4" only jacks: 2
- RCA (stereo pair): None
- Phantom power: Yes
- Main XLR out: 2
- Main 1/4" out: 2
- Aux XLR: 4
- Aux 1/4": No
- RCA (stereo pair): None
- Headphone: 1
- Onboard effects
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Bands per channel: 4
- Treble: Yes
- High midrange: Yes
- Sweep high midrange: Yes
- Midrange: Yes
- Sweep midrange: Yes
- Low midrange: Yes
- Sweep Low midrange: Yes
- Low: Yes
- Q: Yes
- Master graphic: No
- Inserts (channel): All
- Inserts (master): Yes
- Buses: None
- Sub groups: 8
- USB: Yes
- FireWire: No
- WiFi: Yes
- ADAT: No
- Thunderbolt: No
- MIDI: No
- Width x height x depth: 14.2 x 3.5 x 11.7"
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Automation: No
- Fader type: Virtual
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: No
A revolution in mixing. Order today.
- Line Voltage Requirements (both models): 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency (both models): Selectable 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Signal Delay (Latency; both models): <1.6msec, any input to any output
- THD (both models): <0.005%, +4 dBu, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response (both models): 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range (both models): 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (both models): -128dBu
- Residual Output Noise (both models): -86dBu
- Crosstalk (both models): -80dB
- S/N Ratio (both models): -94dB
- Maximum Input Level (both models): +16dB (Mic inputs), +22dB (Line inputs)
- Phantom Power (both models): 48V, individually switchable per channel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.