- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Backtrack, Stereo Audio Switcher
- Write a Review
- #L00679 000000000 L00679000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Backtrack is a compact stereo audio switcher, perfect for bands running backing tracks on stage or for switching between any stereo audio sources...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Backtrack is an ideal switching system for playback devices where reliability and portability is crucial.
The Backtrack is a compact stereo audio switcher, perfect for bands running backing tracks on stage or for switching between any stereo audio sources.
Connecting your playback devices to the Backtrack is easy, with ¼" TRS connections provided for the outputs of a recording interface and 3.5mm stereo inputs for integration with a smartphone, tablet or laptop. ¼" TRS outputs can feed powered speakers for monitoring on stage and balanced XLR outputs will drive signals up to 300ft to connect to the PA system. The XLR outputs are transformer isolated to eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops and feature a ground lift switch to further reduce noise.
Once connected, an A/B switch determines which stereo input to use, so the backup source can be quickly activated should the primary playback system fail. A JR-2 remote can also be connected to the Backtrack to change the inputs remotely. When cueing up tracks for playback, a mute switch cuts the feed to the main and monitor outputs, allowing tracks to be silently monitored using a dedicated headphone output. This output features its own level control and input selector switch, so even during a live performance, both sources can be checked without disturbing the outputs on stage.
- Switch between two stereo backing track sources on stage
- Easily connect playback devices with ¼ and 3.5mm TRS jacks
- Headphone output for silently cueing up tracks
- Transformer isolated main outputs eliminate buzz and hum
- Switch inputs remotely with optional JR-2 remote
Call or click to order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear