- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Catapult 4-channel Cat 5 Audio Snake (TX4 Transmitter Module)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58356 000000000 K58356000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Catapult is a 4-channel audio snake that lets you send analog or AES digital audio signals over standard Cat 5 or Cat 6 shielded twisted p...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile hub for transmitting analog or digital audio over Cat 5/6 cable.
The Radial Catapult is a 4-channel audio snake that lets you send analog or AES digital audio signals over standard Cat 5 or Cat 6 shielded twisted pair cable. This allows stage techs to take advantage of the relatively low cost of this abundantly available cable for return snakes or for transporting balanced audio across a large stage. For the system contractor, the Catapult lets you take advantage of pre-wired networks to connect audio from one room to another.
Six configurations are offered with a choice of three input modules and three output modules. Each input module features four XLR inputs, four XLR thru-puts along with two Neutrik Ethercon outputs to connect the Cat 5 cable to the desired output module. These are equipped with RJ45 type Ethercon input and thru-put plus two sets of XLR outputs. These may be ordered without transformers for sub-snakes or to transmit AES audio signals; with mic isolation transformers for signal splitting between FOH, monitors or the recording system, or with line level isolation transformers to eliminate system noise. A ground lift switch is provided at each end for the Ethernet cable connection to help eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
As with all Radial products, the Catapult is constructed with solid 14-gauge steel to handle the rigors of live touring and is finished in a powder-coat finish to keep your Catapult looking good for years! Inside, a two-sided PCB is used to mount the connectors and transformers doubling up the solder joints for maximum durability.
- Send analog audio or digital AES signals over Cat 5/6 cable
- Works within a building's existing cable infrastructure
- Choice of direct-wired or isolated splits
- Transmits four AES signals (eight audio channels)
Pro solutions for pro studios and stages. Order Radial Catapult today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.