Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering JDI Stereo Passive Direct Boxtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Radial Engineering JDI Stereo Passive Direct Box$299.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Stereo passive DI box.
The magic comes from the amazing Jensen transformers inside. Jensens are legendary in their ability to gracefully handle transients while delivering a smooth, warm sounding Bessel curve, reminiscent of the finest vintage gear. Ruler flat from 10Hz to 40kHz and with virtually zero phase deviation, the JDI Stereo delivers the natural, pure sound of the instrument without artifact. In addition to converting the unbalanced Hi-Z signal to low, the transformers also serve to isolate the input from the output, essentially filtering out stray DC voltage that can cause noise and lead to so called ground loops. This allows audio to pass while eliminating problems.
Features include input and thru-put 1/4" connectors plus a -15dB input pad on each channel. This is supplemented with a ground lift switch that lifts pin-1 on the two XLR outputs to further reduce hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Built tough to handle the abuse of live touring, the JDI Stereo employs a 14-gauge steel I-beam inner frame and a unique book-end outer shell. The innovative design eliminates stress on the PCB, reducing opportunity for solder joints to go 'cold' while the outer shell creates a protective zone around the switches and connectors. The steel enclosure works with the transformer's MuMETAL cans and internal Faraday shield to protect the sensitive inner workings from powerful magnetic fields such as those generated by stage amplifiers. This ensures the signal transfer is quiet and free from hum.
The original Radial JDI has become the most popular passive direct box in both professional touring and recording studios around the world and there is no question that the JDI Stereo is sure to follow suit. These combined features have made the Radial JDI the most popular passive direct box in professional touring and an excellent choice for instrument interface in the studio!
- Jensen Transformer equipped passive DI
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Compact stereo format for twice the performance
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.