- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering JS3 Passive Microphone Splitter Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153920 000000000 153920000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Features electrically isolated XLR I/O, a direct throughput with ground lift, and 2 transformer-isolated outputs. Has a 30dB pad, delivers 48V DC pha...Click To Read More About This Product
Split your signal 3 ways!
Features electrically isolated XLR I/O, a direct throughput with ground lift, and 2 transformer-isolated outputs. Has a 30dB pad, delivers 48V DC phantom power for microphones, has a ground lift, and has common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz. Features a standalone housing with 14-gauge, I-beam steel frame with baked enamel finish and an innovative bookend cover. It also uses a Jensen JT-MBD mic bridging transformer. The JT-MBD features a 1:1:1 with dual secondary windings to allow dual isolated outputs. This allows the JS-3 to be equipped with a main direct-out for FOH and 2 isolated outs for monitor mix and broadcast feed.
- Passive splitter direct box
- Electrically isolated XLR I/O
- Direct throughput with ground lift
- 2 transformer-isolated outputs
- 30dB pad
- 48V DC phantom power
- Ground lift
- Common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz
- 14-gauge, I-Beam steel frame
- Baked enamel finish
- Innovative bookend cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.