- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Radial Workhorse Cube Desktop Power Rack
- Write a Review
- #H83592 000000000 H83592000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cube from Radial Engineering is a three-module desktop power rack designed to bring the fun and excitement of 500 series modular audio to a much ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Advanced desktop power supply for 500 series modules.
The Cube from Radial Engineering is a three-module desktop power rack designed to bring the fun and excitement of 500 series modular audio to a much broader audience.
Unlike other 500 series enclosures that are usually rack mounted, The Cube is designed to sit on the desktop or be carried around the studio using the convenient top-mounted handle. This enables the engineer to position instrument and microphone preamps as close to the source as possible for improved signal to noise. The Cube can also be recessed into the work surface using the optional mounting flanges. These allow either flush mounting or 30 angle mounting to optimize viewing position.
Following the criteria established by the Radial Workhorse, the Power Strip is 100% backwards compatible with older API modules while being optimized for Radial's expanding range of preamps, processors and routing devices. Construction begins with a 14 gauge steel frame and features dual gold contact EDAC 15-pin connectors for optimal signal transfer. To maximize headroom, the external supply delivers 500mA of current for power hungry modules plus a separate 48V phantom tap delivers a full 10mA of current for microphone preamps. Rear panel connectivity includes standard XLRs for each slot along with ¼" TRS connectors for multing modules, cross-patching and parallel processing. Instead of the traditional 'hardwire patch' system employed by others, The Cube employs an innovative feed function that patches modules together in series without the need of a cable. And stereo modules no longer need to be soldered to be paired, they can now be sync'd together using a simple switch. The Cube is also equipped with Omniport on each sot. This TRS jack enables the module manufacturer to implement a unique function for a given module such as a key input on a gate.
- Desktop power rack houses three 500 series modules
- 3 Space Power rack lets you fit any 3 500 series modules
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
- Carry handfle maikes it easy to mobe the cube aroudnt the studio
- 14 Guage steel design, heavy-duty construction for added durability
- Provides up to 500 milliamps of shared current
- Optional angles let you recess it into the tabletop
Order this popular 500 series rack, now in a desktop design.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.