Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering SGI TX/RX Studio Guitar Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Radial Engineering SGI TX/RX Studio Guitar Interface$259.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Lay down guitar parts from inside the control room.
The SGI receive module features an XLR input and ground lift. Made from heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with internal I-beam frame and protective zone around switches and connectors. With the SGI, the guitarist can now play the roles of performer, engineer, and producer while saving immeasurable time during the recording process.
- Transmit and receive module
- Sends a signal through 350' of balanced cable
- 100% discrete Class-A
- Transformer isolation
- Drag Control load correction circuit
- DC connection for provided 15VDC supply
- Ground lift
- XLR input
- Made from heavy-duty 14-gauge steel
- Internal I-beam frame
- Protective zone around switches and connectors
You can be in the next state and still have great tone. Order now.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.