Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering Studio-Q Desktop Cue & Talkback Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Improves communication and adds professionalism to your studio.
Connecting audio to the Studio-Q is straightforward with balanced 1/4 in. TRS program inputs and outputs. The external mic input features a standard XLR for a dynamic microphone, while the JR1 remote connects via 1/4 in. jack. An additional 'remote out' 1/4 in. jack allows you to send a dry contact signal to an external device when the talkback switch is depressed. This can also be set to carry DC power and accommodate a remotely powered LED beacon to attract attention when the artist isn’t wearing headphones or is in the middle of a take. Following Radial’s pedigree for robust manufacturing, the Studio-Q is made from heavy 14-gauge steel for added durability and shielding against stray magnetic fields. A compact chassis size reduces the footprint on your desktop, with rubber feet that protect the work surface while keeping it firmly in place. The Studio-Q is powered by a 15VDC supply which may be locked in place using a cable clamp.
- Compact desktop cue system for studio recording
- Allows engineer & producer to talk to artist
- Built-in engineer mic and external producer mic input
- Improves studio efficiency, workflow and professionalism
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.