Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering X-Amp Active Reamplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Radial Engineering X-Amp Active Reamplifier$199.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Open the door to explore new musical sounds and ideas.
Recording using the X-Amp has many benefits: once the basic track has been recorded, replacing or adding tracks can be done well after the session player has gone home. This eliminates tiresome repetition and assures a fresh vibrant performance on the final recording. Furthermore, by driving 2 amps at the same time, new sounds and textures can be created allowing the engineer-producer to make artistic decisions as the recording progresses. Features include balanced line level input with LED peak indicator and level control, Class-A circuit topology for optimal reach and frequency response, direct and isolated guitar amplifier outputs, 180 polarity reverse to bring both amps into phase, and dual ground lift options for noise-free operation.
Built like a tank to provide years of trouble-free performance, the Radial X-Amp boasts a welded I-beam internal skeleton with a separate housing for maximum protection of the circuit board. The outside bookend cover provides a protective zone for the switches, potentiometer, and connectors. A full bottom no-slip pad performs double duty by keeping the X-Amp from sliding around when placed on a vibrating amplifier while also providing electrical and mechanical isolation.
- Active reamping device
- 100% Class-A signal path
- Two outputs to drive two amps
- Input level overload LED indicator
- Isolated output eliminates ground loops
- Variable output level control
A powerful creative ally in the studio. Get yours today!
X-Amp Active Reamplifier Specifications:
- Input (XLR connector): Balanced 600 ohm, +4dB Line level, AES standard Pin-1 hot
- Input level: +4dB balanced line level
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Out-1 (1/4" connector): Unbalanced 10kOhm guitar signal, direct coupled
- Out-2 (1/4" connector): 10k-Ohm guitar signal, transformer isolated
- Output level: continuously variable
- Output impedance: 5K-Ohms
- Audio signal path: 100% discreet component Class-A circuit
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- Power requirement: 15VDC 400mA - center positive
- Construction/finish: 14-gauge steel chassis & shell/baked enamel finish
- Size: 3-5/16"W x 5"L x 1-7/8"D (84mm x 127mm x 48mm)
- Weight (boxed): 2.6lb (1.8kg)
- Warranty: 3 years limited (see owner's manual for details)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.