- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rapco Horizon STL-1 Stereo Line Direct Box
- Write a Review
- #336017 000000000 336017000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The multi-mode Horizon STL-1 Stereo Line Direct Box functions as 2 separate direct boxes in stereo mode. In mono mode 2 high-impedance, unbalanced in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible I/O and peerless sonic quality!
The multi-mode Horizon STL-1 Stereo Line Direct Box functions as 2 separate direct boxes in stereo mode. In mono mode 2 high-impedance, unbalanced input signals can be combined into one low-impedance, balanced output mono channel to conserve channels in a snake. Also in mono mode, 2 high-impedance unbalanced signals can be combined into one low-impedance balanced signal, isolated and split into 2 separate mono output signals. The Horizon STL-1 comes with 2 shunts on the input jacks to eliminate feedback noise.
Order withthe assirance of our dual guarantees!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.