Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Reloop Mixon 8 Pro 4-Channel DJ Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A powerful hybrid DJ controller in a class of its own.
Boasting sleek, touch-sensitive gun metal platters and high-profile rims, the enhanced jog wheel design of the Mixon 8 Pro allows you to control your music precisely. And thanks to the new vivid on-jog displays, DJs are kept well informed with real-time track information, including virtual needle illumination, a playhead position indicator, and track time remaining or elapsed. As an industry first, the Mixon 8 Pro features four sturdy onboard FX Paddles, providing instant tactile control of all your effects. Each channel also has a 3-band EQ and dedicated sound color filters to shape your music even more (LPF/HPF).
The powerful inbuilt standalone mixer with independent level meters for inputs and outputs gives you flexible connections to either turntables or media players so you can mix digital and analog sources simultaneously (two phono/four line). For even more convenience, you can also route the dual Mic inputs (XLR/Jack) with dedicated talk-over functions into the mixer channels to perfectly EQ your live vocals with onboard controls. The dual USB audio interface of the Mixon 8 Pro provides easy connection for two laptops or an iPad (one USB-B, one USB-C/USB-B switch) facilitating absolutely seamless handover between DJs. As another industry first, the Mixon 8 Pro offers USB-C device support for new-generation Apple iPads and MacBooks (including power delivery support) with 24-bit characteristics for superior audio quality with low latency.
The spacious performance area of the Mixon 8 Pro comfortably gives you access to eight color- coded performance modes, including several software exclusives—with all the tools you need to maximize your mixing (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play*, Saved Flip**, Slicer, Scratch Bank, Looper Mode, Neural Mix Mode, Touch FX)***. The 16 large drum pads feature vibrant multi-colored backlit LEDs which adapt to your choice of performance mode, and their velocity-sensitive technology allows for levels of expression according to how hard they are hit.
*Requires Serato DJ Pitch 'n' Time expansion pack
**Requires Serato Flip expansion pack
***Some performance modes are exclusive to either Serato DJ Pro or Algoriddim djay PRO AI
The Reloop Mixon 8 Pro has been developed from the ground up to provide the smoothest connectivity and software integration possible, straight from the box. With its Plug ’n’ Play technology, your choice of Serato DJ Pro or Algoriddim djay Pro AI is instantly unlocked for immediate DJing with up to four decks simultaneously. This multi-platform support gives you the flexibility to seamlessly mix with different software, devices, and platforms on PC, MacOS, iPadOS or iOS. Included in the industry leading software are exclusive performance modes, such as Scratch Bank support for Serato to instantly access scratch tools, and Neural Mix AI technology for djay Pro AI to isolate vocals, drums and instruments in real time.
The intuitive club-ready layout with ultraglide high-resolution faders (100 mm) allows precise tempo adjustments for smooth blends. In addition to a fully optimized crossfader for fast, sharp cuts, the new advanced Loop section features a shift layer and LED bar to show the current loop length, which can easily be halved or doubled via the dedicated control buttons. With Slip Mode activated, the track playing can be manipulated with loops or scratches without interrupting the flow of the music, providing endless live remix possibilities. Furthermore, to stay informed in the mix, each deck is equipped with Time Mode buttons to easily toggle between elapsed and remaining track time.
- Innovative jog wheel design with high-profile edge and elegant metal surface
- Two integrated jog wheel displays for real-time track information and virtual stylus position
- Industry’s first controller with four individual FX toggle switches
- Dedicated sound color filter (LPF/HPF) on every channel
- Stand-alone mixer to simultaneously mix digital and analogue input sources via media players and turntables
- Dual microphone inputs with talk-over function for routing into the mixer channels for EQ control
- Independent signal meters for inputs and outputs
- Dual USB audio interface for changing seamlessly between two laptops or an iPad
- Multi-platform support for smooth mixing between different devices and platforms, such as MacOS, PC, iOS or iPadOS
- The first controller in the industry to support USB-C devices for the new generation of Apple devices and MacBooks (including power delivery support)
- 30 x 30 mm large drum pads with multi-colored backlit LEDs and touch dynamics
- Eight color-coded performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play, Saved Flip, Slicer, Scratch Bank, Looper, Neural Mix, Touch FX)
- Silent cue for muting the respective deck while the song continues to play in the background (can be reactivated via hot-cue keys at the selected cue point)
- Plug 'n' Play: Immediate DJing after activating Serato DJ Pro and/or Algoriddim djay Pro AI
- Serato exclusive: New Scratch Bank function for immediate access to scratch samples
- djay exclusive mode: Dedicated Neural Mix AI section for isolating vocals, drums or instruments in real time
- DVS support for connecting turntables and controlling digital vinyl
- Stream and mix millions of tracks immediately with Tidal, Soundcloud, Beatport Link or Beatsource Link
- Ultra-Glide Cross and Linefader for smooth transitions and fast scratches
- New extended LOOP section with length LED bar and shift-layer control
- Slip mode for creative live remixes
- High resolution 100 mm pitch fader for precise speed settings
- Time mode buttons to switch between elapsed and remaining time
- Integrated docking station with space for up to an iPad Pro (12.9'')
- Completely new metal transport buttons for responsive control
- New designed buttons and reworked layout for improved haptic and ergonomic workflow
- Top build quality with robust metal panels in a stylish finish
Order the Mixon 8 Pro 4-channel DJ controller now.
Mixon 8 Pro 4-Channel DJ Controller Specifications:General
- Bit rate: 24-bit
- Jog wheel displays: 2
- FX toggle switches: 4
- 2 RCA (phono/line)
- 2 RCA (line)
- 1 combo mic (XLR/TRS jack)
- 1 mic 6.3 mm TRS jack
- XLR master
- 6.3 mm jack booth (TRS)
- RCA master
- Dimensions and Weight
- Product: 25.87" x 2.68" x 15.39"
- Docking station: 15.35" x 0.35"
- Weight: 12.57 lb.
- USB cable (USB-A to USB-B)
- Power supply (12V/3A)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.