- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone Bundle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 476502 000000000 476502000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate 15 years of the RODE NT1 and NT1-A, RODE Microphones has created a revised NT1-A package including a premium shockmount, pop filter, cab...Click To Read More About This Product
RODE's popular condenser with shockmount, cable and more.
To celebrate 15 years of the RODE NT1 and NT1-A, RODE Microphones has created a revised NT1-A package including a premium shockmount, pop filter, cable, microphone dust cover, and a bonus instructional DVD. Originally released in 1995, the RODE NT1 mic is found in professional and project studios the world over. Its combination of clarity, warmth, extended dynamic range and high SPL capability made it an instant classic with professional engineers and home recording artists alike.
Following heavy investment in precision manufacturing, RODE revised the microphone capsule and electronic design of the NT1, resulting in only 5dB SPL (A-weighted per IEC651) of self noise. Released in 2003 as the NT1-A, it has since become one of the world's biggest selling and most recognizable condenser microphones. Now RODE has truly made the NT1-A the complete recording solution by including a premium shockmount with integrated pop filter, high-quality 6m (20') XLR cable, microphone dust cover and even a bonus instructional DVD. Presented by RODE founder and company president, Peter Freedman, The NT1-A Studio Secrets DVD features a range of tips and techniques to help RODE NT1-A owners get the most from their new microphone.
- Large 1 in. capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shockmount
Celebrate 15 years of the RODE NT1!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.96 in.
- Length: 7.48 in.
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: Yes
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.