- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03450 000000000 J03450000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This special package includes everything you need in a go-to studio vocal mic. It includes the RØDE NT1 microphone as well as a specially designed sh...Click To Read More About This Product
All-in-one studio microphone kit.
This special package includes everything you need in a go-to studio vocal mic. It includes the RØDE NT1 microphone as well as a specially designed shockmount with built-in pop filter.
The HF6 is the perfect example of RØDE's state-of-the-art fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, with a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old, while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
Dual Lyre system
The unique dual-Lyre suspension system of the SMR was developed by RØDE's engineers to improve the overall effectiveness of the shock mount. The smaller inner Lyre acts as a tension element, to maintain each Lyre in its neutral position where it is most efficient at cancelling vibration.
- Professional quality microphone
- Great for vocals, instruments or room
- Includes shock mount
- Includes pop filter
- 10-year warranty with registration
Order today and get all you need for studio recording in a single, low-cost package.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Î
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dB-A
- Weight: 15.5oz.
- Dimensions: 7.36 x 1.96 x 1.96"
- Output : XLR
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.