Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland Cloud Cloud JUNO-106 Software Synthesizer (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Roland’s famous JUNO synth sounds, now available as a DAW plug-in.
The JUNO-106 Software Synthesizer perfectly realizes the influential sound and vibe of the original JUNO-106, with new capabilities and enhancements for today’s workflows.
A Powerful and Affordable Polysynth
The JUNO-106, released in 1984, was a standard-setting analog polyphonic synthesizer. Following the JUNO-6 and JUNO-60, it was the third and most advanced model in the affordable JUNO series, amongst the first to incorporate the then-new MIDI standard. The 106 built on the innovations introduced with its predecessors, offering easy programmability, digitally controlled oscillators, expanded patch memory, a fat-sounding stereo chorus effect, and more.
With its simple synthesis architecture and distinctive sound, the JUNO-106 quickly became a staple of early ‘80s production. In the years since, up-and-coming producers and seasoned veterans alike have become hip to the storied JUNO-106. This classic synth brings new life to any composition, and many top contemporary artists put it high on their list of must-haves.
Plug In Your Own JUNO-106
Roland Cloud is the only authentic software resource for the true JUNO-106 sound. While the original hardware version is scarce, expensive, and in need of frequent tune-ups, our plug-in is always ready to play, whenever you need it. There are some great feature enhancements too, which are only available in the virtual instrument:
• Eight voices of polyphony
• Condition knob adjusts the sound of the JUNO-106, from clean and pristine to warm and broken in
• Two fully adjustable envelopes
• Famous JUNO chorus, plus modern reverb and tempo-syncing delay
• Onboard tempo-syncing arpeggiator
The JUNO-106 also supports our PLUG-OUT format for extended operation with Roland’s SYSTEM-8 hardware synth. Parameters are automatically mapped to the SYSTEM-8’s controls, giving you a full-featured JUNO-106 you can take to the stage without a computer. It's also possible to use the SYSTEM-8 or a Roland Boutique JU-06/JU-06A for one-to-one, hands-on control of the JUNO-106 software plug-in.
To install an instrument with a Lifetime Key, you must have a Roland Account. To create your Roland Account, download Roland Cloud Manager, create an account/log in, download your instrument, and redeem your Lifetime Key.
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Voice: LFO, Rate, Delay Time, Delay Time, Trigger Enveloper SW
- DCO: Range (64', 32', 16', 8', 4', 2'), LFO Mod, PWM Depth, PWM Source (MAN, LFO, ENV1+, ENV1-, ENV2+, ENV2-), PWM Level, SAW Level, SUB Level, Noise Level,
- HPF: Cutoff Freq
- VCF: Velocity Sens, Cutoff Freq, Resonance, ENV Mod, LFO Mod, Key Follow
- VCA: Velocity Sens, Tone, Mode (ENV1, ENV2, GATE), Level
- ENV1: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- ENV2: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Type (Overdrive, Distortion, Juno Chorus1, Juno Chorus2, Crusher, Phaser), Tone, Depth
- Delay: Type (Delay, Panning Delay, Chorus 1, Chorus 2, Flanger, Delay + Chorus), Time, Level
- REVERB: Type (Ambience, Room, Hall 1 ,Hall 2, Plate, Modulation), Time, Level
- Controller: Bend Sens Pitch, Bend Sens Filter, Mod Sens Pitch, Mod Sens Filter, Portamento, Legato (On, Off), Bend Range, Bend Gain (1, 2, 3, 4), Tempo Sync (On, Off), Key Assign Mode (Mono, Unison, Poly1, Poly2), Key Hold (On, Off), Octave (-3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3), Condition
- Arpeggio: Arpeggio (On, Off), ARP Type (1Oct Up, 1Oct U+D, 1Oct Down, 2OCT Down, 2Oct U+D, 2Oct Up), ARP Step (1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/4T, 1/8T, 1/16T)
- Tune: 430 Hz--450 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Patches: Preset: 64
- Plug-In Formats: VSTi 2.4 (64 bits) * Windows only, VSTi 3.6 (64 bits), AU. AAX
Go back to the future with the JUNO-106 soft synth. Order today.
Cloud JUNO-106 Software Synthesizer (Download) Specifications:SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (WINDOWS)
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Incompatible with Windows RT, Windows Phone or virtual machines, such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC. Host Application
- VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 2.4/3.6 compatible
- PLUG-OUT Hardware
- SYSTEM-8, CPU Intel Core i5 or better (Quad-core CPU recommended) RAM, 4GB or more
- Hard Disk
- 100MB or more
- Display Resolution and Colors
- 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 24 bits full color or more
- You'll need Internet connectivity to activate this software. You'll need Adobe Reader (available free of charge) in order to read the online help. The SYSTEM-8 driver must be installed on your computer to connect this software to the SYSTEM-8.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.