- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland DJ-505 DJ Controller with Laptop Stand
- Write a Review
- #L26148 000000000 L26148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This convenient DJ package makes it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bundle with controller and laptop stand.
This convenient DJ package makes it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for maximum quality and value. You can count on high-tech features, reliable components and pristine sound for optimal performance, gig after gig.DJ-505 This 2-channel, 4-deck Serato DJ controller blends the advanced performance capabilities of Serato DJ with the legendary sounds and sequencing of Roland’s TR-808, TR-909, TR-606 and TR-707 drum machines. The DJ-505 gives you the tools to move beyond mixing music to creating beats and rhythms on the fly that sync to your Serato DJ tracks, enabling the creation of unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks, or your own original music.More than just another DJ controller, the DJ-505 is a powerful and inspiring instrument that allows unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix and produce, empowering exciting new approaches to music performance. And with its standalone mixer functionality, narrow footprint, and Serato DVS upgrade path, the DJ-505 is an ideal controller to pair with turntables or CD players.
Take on your next gig with confidence—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.