- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland DR-80C Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271304
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland DR-80C is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that has the low-noise and high-input capability needed in the studio. IThe DR-80C mic's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Large diaphragm for detailed reproduction.
The Roland DR-80C is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that has the low-noise and high-input capability needed in the studio. IThe DR-80C mic's extended response range allows you to capture the full sound, while a low-cut switch and pad offer flexibility and ease of use with difficult sources. Includes shockmount holder.
Requires phantom power.
- Large-diaphragm professional studio mic (26mm diameter)
- Low-noise and high-input durability, plus wide dynamic range structure
- Low roll-off switch for eliminating undesired low frequencies (80Hz, 12dB per octave)
- -10dB pad switch for adjusting to high inputs
- Dedicated shockmount holder included
Order today and add versatility to your mic locker.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -32dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11 - 52V, 3 mA typical
- Switches: 10dB pad; roll-off
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB per octave
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type