Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Rupert Neve Designs 545 Primary Source Enhancertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Rupert Neve Designs 545 Primary Source Enhancer$749.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
500 series primary source enhancer for improving your live sound.
The 545 Primary Source Enhancer is a mono device that is compatible with any 500-Series rack that will effectively increase the level of a live microphone signal, by up to 20dB, before feedback occurs. Its circuitry is based on the acclaimed Portico 5045—a device that has benefited countless tours, arena, houses of worship and broadcast stages worldwide. With its simple, intuitive layout and adjustable controls, the 545 is an invaluable addition to any setup where feedback or reverberation are problematic.
- Reduce feedback
- Improve your live sound
- Simple, intuitive controls
- All-analog design
- Circuitry based on Portico 5045
Call or click to order today.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.