Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Rupert Neve Designs 6SP 500 Series Racktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Rupert Neve Designs 6SP 500 Series Rack$569.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Abundant power and versatile connections Ibn a 500-series rack.
Connect Like Never Before
With a plethora of connections available, the R6 backpanel is practically a patchbay on its own. The R6 features 8 channels of balanced I/O options including DB-25, XLR and TRS that may be used interchangeably. This versatility is especially handy when you are taking the R6 with you to another environment where you are unsure of the cables available, or if you need to convert DB-25, XLR or TRS connections to another format using the THRU functionality on channels 7-8.
Solid Steel Construction
The chassis is comprised of solid steel with bumpers to support the unit in both horizontal and vertical configurations, and features a collapsable handle for portability. All connectors and fittings are of the highest quality to ensure that the R6 will hold up to many years of use.
A New Level of Confidence in the 500 Series
Because the R6 is built to 500 series specifications, it will work flawlessly with any properly-designed 500 series module you wish to include in it. To help accommodate modules that are slightly out of spec, the R6 has variable-position screw holes to help make the installation process as smooth as possible. The 500 series VCA buss link function can be enabled in pairs on the R6 using the link jumpers on Channels 1-2, 3-4, or 5-6. Enabling link allows compatible compressor modules like the 543 to share VCA control when their links are enabled. Matching blank panels are also available to cover any empty slots.
- Card slots
- Current meter
- Link jumper
- Steel chassis
- Extra power
If you want to get the very best performance out of your 500 series modules, the Rupert Neve Designs R6 is the serious rack for the serious sound you want.
6SP 500 Series Rack Specifications:DC Voltage to Units
- +/-16VDC and +48VDC for phantom power
- 1000mA for modules, 150mA for 48V phantom power
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 50 Watts
- 13” long x 7.5”wide x 5.5” high
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.