- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Mic
- Product H81414
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Further expanding on the already diverse line of USB microphones, Samson has created the Go Mic as a versatile computer-based miking and recording so...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superior portable USB mic for music, podcasting and more.
Further expanding on the already diverse line of USB microphones, Samson has created the Go Mic as a versatile computer-based miking and recording solution.
Because of its custom compact design, the Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it™s completely compatible with a Mac or PC, with no drivers required. Perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, the Go Mic™s range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. It™s also ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, webcasting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Thanks to its switchable cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz“18kHz and a resolution of 16-bit, 44.1kHz, you can be sure you'e getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi purpose design.
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and webcasting
- Switchable cardiod or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz“18kHz
- Stereo 1/8 headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
Get yours today and deliver unexpected clarity to your computer recording and online broadcasting.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid and Omni
- Frequency Response
- Cardioid: 80Hz - 18kHZ
- Omni: 20Hz - 20kHZ
- Element type: Fixed Charge electret
- Element Diameter: 10mm
- Diaphragm thickness
- Cardioid: 4 microns
- Omni: 2 microns
- Sensitivity: -47 +/- 2dB/Pa
- SPL: 121 db
- Weight: 10.5 g
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 1.7" x 23"x 0