- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saramonic LC-XLR Cable Interface with XLR-F to Apple Lightning
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56799 000000000 L56799000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Saramonic LC-XLR is a microphone cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a Lightning connector at the other end — which enable...Click To Read More About This Product
XLR Female to Apple Lightning microphone interface cable for iPhone and iPad.
The Saramonic LC-XLR is a microphone cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a Lightning connector at the other end — which enables you to connect professional microphones directly into Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches. Using the LC-XLR is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your Apple device and start recording or broadcasting. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it’s truly plug-and-play.
Because the LC-XLR makes a purely digital connection with your device, the sound quality it delivers is phenomenal. This is achieved in part by its high-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter, and its Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector. Another huge benefit is that the LC-XLR is compatible with a vast array of Apple products, from the iPhone 5 to the latest cutting-edge devices.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the LC-XLR. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the LC-XLR features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 19.5’ (6m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the LC-XLR tidy.
- Connects XLR microphones to the Lightning port on Apple devices
- Direct-to-digital connection provides excellent sound quality
- 19.5 foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length
- Compatible with any Apple Lightning device (iPhone X, XR, 5, 6, 7, 8, iPad, etc.)
- Works with any dynamic XLR and self-powered condenser microphones
- Locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- High-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter and Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector Works with audio recording apps, video shooting apps, teleconferencing apps and more
- Audio Output Connector: Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Less than -76dB
- Gain: 35dB
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- Bitrate: 16Bit / 24Bit
- Power Requirements: Supplied by iOS Devices
- Weight: 4.86oz (138g)
- Cable Length: 19.7’ (6m)
- Product Weight: 0.109kg
- Product Length: 300cm
- Product Width: 1.5cm
- Product Height: 1.5cm
- Included items:
- 1 x 19.5’ (6m) XLR female to Lightning microphone cable
- 1 x Hook-and-loop cable wrap
- 1 x Warranty card
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.