- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Preamp
- Write a Review
- L44071 000000000 L44071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DM1 DYNAMITE is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier. Pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Turn your dynamic mic into a recording powerhouse.
The DM1 DYNAMITE is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier. Providing a robust +28dB of gain, the DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has the lowest self-noise in its class. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent 28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated output buffer amplifier. Its output impendence is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
- • +28dB of clean, consistent gain
- • Neutral, balanced sound quality
- • Gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- • Provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
- • State-of-the-art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- • Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- • Provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- • Extremely low output impedance
- • Drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
- • Gold-plated XLR connector
- • Efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- • High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- • Slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
Mic pre for ribbons and dynamics. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.