- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics SE ELECTRONICS T2 MIC
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54797 000000000 L54797000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the chassis and feature spec of the acclaimed 4400a, but with the highly specialized capsule of the original sE Titan, the sE T2 delivers fu...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate combination of solid state performance and versatility.
Based on the chassis and feature spec of the acclaimed 4400a, but with the highly specialized capsule of the original sE Titan, the sE T2 delivers full and perfectly balanced mid and low frequencies, while its titanium capsule produces un-hyped but ultra-detailed HF response.
It is thus ideally suited for any percussive sounds - including kick & toms, the attack of a guitar or bass, hammer action of a piano, and hip-hop vocals.
The T2 features a hand-crafted titanium-sputtered capsule. This is much stiffer than gold-sputtered capsules, meaning quicker transient response, which is important when recording instruments that create fast transients and attack - like drums and percussion - as it enables the microphone to maintain clarity and deliver exceptionally accurate performances.
The stiffness of this special diaphragm also allows it to withstand extremely high sound pressure levels, so it can handle the loudest percussion with ease.
Custom ShockmountThe T2 shares the shockmount of the 4400a. The flat, round-edged chassis design and custom suspension mount allow the mic to be centered within the shock, flipped around and used flat against a drum head or guitar cab, or angled outwards and pushed through inside of a kick drum. And at less than 3/4" thick, it fits neatly in the palm of your hand, but is built to take a beating on the road.
One of the best choices in its price range. Listen to what titanium and do for your rhythm tracks.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 32mm Twin Titanium/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 25.12 mV/Pa (-32 dB)
- Max SPL: 122/132/142 dB (0/-10/-20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Self Noise: 16 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 60/120 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10/-20 dB
- Matching Connectors: XLR3F
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Weight: 280g / 9.88oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.