- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics V7 X Supercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25178 000000000 L25178000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A supercardioid dynamic instrument microphone that lifts the sonic curtain in front of your sources, connecting listeners with your performance at a ...Click To Read More About This Product
The V7 X microphone brings all of your instruments to life.
A supercardioid dynamic instrument microphone that lifts the sonic curtain in front of your sources, connecting listeners with your performance at a whole new level.
The sibling to the acclaimed vocal-oriented V7, the V7 X is a dynamic instrument microphone ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications both in the studio and on stage. Its specialized capsule’s innovative aluminum voice coil and brand new acoustic design are specifically tailored for full-bandwidth instrumental reinforcement and recording, with a perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, ultra-powerful lows, allowing for use on nearly any source from electric guitar cabinets to brass instruments, snare drums to choir, and many more.
In a world crowded with dynamic microphones - and largely led by a small handful of “industry standards”—the V7 has rapidly achieved high praise from both artists and reviewers alike with its stunningly realistic sound quality, immense gain before feedback, and superior off-axis rejection.
The V7 X brings these same desirable qualities to your instruments, providing a perfectly natural picture of their sound in any live or studio environment and thus offering an even closer connection between the instrument and the listener.
- Includes (1) V7 X Supercardioid Microphone
- Includes (1) mic clip
- Includes (1) thread adapter
- Includes (1) black internal windscreen
- Includes (1) carrying pouch
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.