- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics Z5600a II Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25164 000000000 L25164000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With nine polar patterns, sE Electronics' Z5600a II is a versatile microphone that is perfect for any kind of recording application. With ...Click To Read More About This Product
With nine polar patterns, the Z5600a II is ready to record absolutely anything.
With nine polar patterns, sE Electronics' Z5600a II is a versatile microphone that is perfect for any kind of recording application. With 9 graded steps through omni, cardioid and figure eight patterns, a -10dB pad switch and bass cut, the Z5600a II works great for miking anything from a live drum kit, acoustic instruments, amps and even overheads on a choir. Above all though, this excellent mic has won its praise for delivering superb vocal recordings, with natural warmth and incredible detail.
This beautiful mic comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminum flight case with a large shockmount and a brushed aluminum PSU with pattern switching and cables.
- 9 different polar patterns
- Hand-crafter true condenser
- 35mm twin gold/mylar diaphragm
- High-pass filter and -10db Pad switch
Call or click to order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Yes
- Phantom power required: Not Specified
- Diameter: Not Specified
- Length: Not Specified
- Weight: 28.04 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: Yes
- Cable: Yes
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.