- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
- Product 620200
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Receiver bodypack is designed as a component of the G3 system. For example, the compact receiver feature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hear better. Perform better.
The Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Receiver bodypack is designed as a component of the G3 system. For example, the compact receiver features adaptive diversity for ultrareliable reception. The headphone cable is used as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts. Operating the EK 300 IEM G3 is easy, thanks to its intuitive menu navigation and highly-visible backlit graphic display. The wireless receiver's switchable high boost and multi-level limiter complete the package.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 1 EK 300 IEM G3 diversity wireless receiver
- 1 IE earphones set
- 2 AA-size batteries
- 1 user manual
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander presents crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery in 4 steps
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- RF frequency range: 516 to 865 MHz
- Carrier frequencies 1680
- Presets: maximum 16
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- Frequency response: 25 to 15000 Hz
- Audio-Output-Power: 100 mW (32 Ohm)
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 2x 1.5V AA
- Operating time: 4 to 6 hours
- Dimensions 3.2"H x 2.5"W x 0.9"D
- Weight: 0.37lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.