- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser evolution e 902 Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270859 000000000 270859000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Winner of the TEC Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement (2005) and the m.i.p.a award for Best Drum Microphone (2005), the Sennheiser e 902 is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From Sennheiser's award-winning e 900 series - a great dynamic kick drum microphone.
Winner of the TEC Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement (2005) and the m.i.p.a award for Best Drum Microphone (2005), the Sennheiser e 902 is a dynamic mic designed to reproduce the lowest bass sources and handle extremely high sound pressure levels. It is ideal for kick drums, bass guitar amps, tubas and any other bass instruments. Exceptionally clean and clear reproduction of the deepest bass signals. Cardioid pickup pattern. Frequency response: 20Hz - 18kHz. Rugged construction for touring stage applications.
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Exceptionally clean and clear reproduction of the deepest bass signals
- Integral stand mount
- Hum-compensating coil
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Rugged metal body
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,2 mV/Pa; (@ 60Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 5" x 2-1/3"
- Weight: 1 lb.