- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 280 Silver Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 241467
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser HD 280 Silver is a closed-back, circumaural headphone designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Headphones designed for professional DJs and FOH engineers.
The Sennheiser HD 280 Silver is a closed-back, circumaural headphone designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, an incredible 32dB of external noise attenuation and rotating, closed-back ear pieces make these headphones great for beatmixing or for use in any high-noise environment where critical monitoring is essential.
Lightweight design and soft circumaural ear pads make for a comfortable night's partying, mixing/monitoring, or extending listening. Collapsible ear cups allow for easy storage and transport.
- Accurate, linear reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Replaceable parts for long life
- Neodymium magnets for optimum sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Very good attenuation of background noise
- Lightweight design
- Comfortable fit due to soft, circumaural ear pads
- Easily replaceable, single-sided coiled cable
- Space-saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
- Silver earcups
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102dB (IEC 268-7)
- Load rating: 500mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Contact pressure: 6N
- Weight w/o cable: 8oz (220g)
- Jack plug: 1/8"/1/4" stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min 3 ft/max 9 ft)
- Frequency response (headphones): 8Hz-25kHz