- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 555 Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 241474
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser HD 555 open, dynamic stereo headphones feature a special internal surround reflector. It generates an extended, spatial sound field, m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ideal choice for home cinema use.
The Sennheiser HD 555 open, dynamic stereo headphones feature a special internal surround reflector. It generates an extended, spatial sound field, making this model the ideal headphones for home cinema as well as music. Many innovative features such as Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (EAR) technology and optimised Duofol diaphragms deliver a whole new level of audio reproduction.
- HD 555 headphones
- Adaptor to 3.5mm jack
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Contact pressure: 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 260g
- Jack plug: 6.3 mm stereo (3.5 mm Adapter)
- Transducer principle (Headphones): open, dynamic
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Cable length: 3m
- Frequency response (headphones): 15-28000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz and 1 Veff)