- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser MD421 II Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270820 000000000 270820000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser MD421 II Mic is one of the best-known microphones in the world. Walk into any drum booth in any major studio and you'll most likely se...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
A studio standard.
The Sennheiser MD421 II Mic is one of the best-known microphones in the world. Walk into any drum booth in any major studio and you'll most likely see Sennheiser MD 421 II mics on the toms. Talk to just about any seasoned FOH or recording engineer about their drum miking preferences for toms and percussion and the Sennheiser MD 421 II mic's name invariably comes up. Its excellent sound qualities also enable the MD 421 II microphone to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcast applications. The 5-position bass control enhances the Sennheiser MD421 II mic's all-round qualities. With very effective feedback rejection and a highly directional cardioid pickup pattern, placement is a cinch. The MD421 II microphone boasts rugged, reliable Sennheiser construction.
- 5-position bass control
- Very effective feedback rejection
- Highly directional cardioid pickup pattern
- Rugged construction
Add this key mic to your locker today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.