- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser MKE600 Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68655 000000000 L68655000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The success of your work depends on achieving the perfect interplay of image and sound – and under the most difficult conditions. No matter if you’re...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect sound for better pictures.
The success of your work depends on achieving the perfect interplay of image and sound – and under the most difficult conditions. No matter if you’re shooting outdoors in the city or indoors with poor acoustics: Sennheiser has the perfect solution for first-class video sound.
The MKE 600, the condenser microphone with outstanding directivity was developed for video journalists who require high-quality audio and easy to use equipment. When you need to switch locations and change camera settings quickly, this shotgun microphone is your ideal companion for demanding shoots.
The MKE 600’s main strength is its rich sound with its excellent reproduction of low frequencies. This allows you to record speech easily and ensures high intelligibility. Its high directivity means that even audio that was recorded from a distance sounds as if the speaker had been much closer to the microphone. Furthermore, lateral interference noise is reliably suppressed. The low-cut filter reduces handling noise and wind noise. With the MKE 600, you can enjoy perfect sound without the noise.
No phantom power required. Since not all video cameras are equipped to supply phantom power for a micro- phone, the MKE 600 can also be operated using standard AA batteries. Battery power can be switched on easily and then switched off again when the camera is no longer in use – this keeps the battery from discharging too rapidly. An LED on the battery switch lets you know when the batteries are running low while there is still a reserve of approximately eight hours – enough time to finish your shoot successfully.
The MKE 600 is a professional shotgun condenser microphone for video journalists and is used at locations where high-quality audio and simple operation are required. Bothersome lateral interference noise is suppressed and the microphone’s low-cut filter ensures the additional attenuation of handling and wind noises. The MKE 600, along with its professional accessories, make up a sophisticated system for flawless recordings.
- MKE 600: Shotgun microphone
- MZS 600: Shock mount
- MZW 600: Foam windshield
- User manual
Be ready wherever the magic moment occurs. Order today.
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity with P48: 21 mV/Pa
- Sensitivity with battery power: 19 mV/Pa
- Maximum sound pressure level with P48: 132 dBSPL
- Maximum sound pressure level with battery power: 126 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level with P48: 15 dB (A)
- Equivalent noise level with battery power: 16 dB (A)
- Power supply: 48 V ± 4 V (P48, IEC 61938) via XLR-3 or disposable/rechargeable batteries (AA 1.5 V/1.2 V)
- Power consumption with P48: 4.4 mA
- Operating time with battery: Approx. 150 hours
- Low Batt display: < 1.05 V; approx. 8 hours of operating time remaining after the first display
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Length: 256 mm
- Weight: 128 g (without battery)
- Operating temperature: –10°C to +60°C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.