- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shaker Dynamic XLR Harmonica Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620475 000000000 620475000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the original Shaker with XLR output. It broke all the rules 22 years ago and is still giving harp players a big wall of sound in a smaller, e...Click To Read More About This Product
A dynamic harmonica mic with a robust, warm tone.
This is the original Shaker with XLR output. It broke all the rules 22 years ago and is still giving harp players a big wall of sound in a smaller, easier-to-cup blues tool. Designed for harp players seeking huge, fat tone and strong harmonic content with almost no feedback.
The volume control has 11 micro-detents, or clicks, that tells the player where his or hers mic volume is set at, giving the harp player a point of reference and control of their sound.
All Shaker mics are designed as hybrid units, which means they utilize dynamic low-z elements wired like a guitar in high-z mode. Plug any Shaker directly into any amp and it works awesome with great tone, response and dynamics (The Shaker Sound).
If you use a Shaker mic with an impedance-matching transformer into the input of your amp, your Shaker mic becomes super charged, driving your amp into aural overdrive. All Shaker harmonica microphones are really two very different units in one. Direct to amp has the traditional Shaker tone and response. Used with a line-matching transformer: high output, hot and driven. Maximum flexibility, it’s your choice.
- Dynamic element
- Output: Switchcraft XLR 3-pin
- Ergonomic design (Easy to hold and cup)
- Eleven micro-detent volume control
- Equipped with a Switchcraft XLR output wired PIN-2-HOT (works great with plug-in wireless sender units)
- Microphone body and grille made of a special high-strength thermo resin
- compound (Shaker Sono Resin) connector wired pin-2-hot
- Volume control with 11 micro detents for reference
- A big, thick sound with complex harmonic overtones, a sax-like tone, and tremendous feedback rejection
- Handmade in Arkansas (USA)
Dual mode harmonica microphone with feedback resistant properties. Order today.
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Sensitivity: -76
- Frequency range: 80 - 12,000 Hz
- Weight: under 4 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.