- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure AD610 Diversity Showlink Access Point
- Write a Review
- #L10634 000000000 L10634000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink connection between all linked transmitters and receivers. ShowLink technology offers unprecedented remote cont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink connection between all linked transmitters and receivers. ShowLink technology offers unprecedented remote control and monitoring for easy coordination of clean, usable frequencies no matter what kind of RF environment you face.
The AD610 ShowLink access point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Shure Wireless Workbench using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if signal degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Is compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear