- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 87A Supercardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- #270168 000000000 270168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Beta 87A Supercardioid Condenser Mic is a new take on an old classic. The Beta 87 was consistently a top choice of performers and audio tec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for all vocal applications.
The Shure Beta 87A Supercardioid Condenser Mic is a new take on an old classic. The Beta 87 was consistently a top choice of performers and audio technicians due to its accuracy, detail, and rich vocal production. Now this longstanding favorite has been redesigned as the Shure Beta 87A. It has a thicker handle that gives a more comfortable feel when hand-held. It also includes a new break-resistant swivel adapter and low-frequency roll-off to compensate for proximity effect and to prevent boominess. The supercardioid pattern provides high gain-before-feedback, and its 3-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise. Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz.
Requires phantom power.
- Supercardioid electret condenser mic
- Redesigned with a thicker shank for hand-held comfort
- Break-resistant swivel adapter
- Low-frequency roll-off
- 3-stage pop filter
- 50Hz-18kHz frequency response
Step up to this Shure favorite. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.