Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Shure BETA 98AMP/C Drum Microphone 3-Packtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A trio of drum mics that combine integrated preamplifiers with miniature cardioid capsules.
The BETA 98AMP/C has a wide dynamic range and has a sound pressure level (SPL) capability 7dB higher than other BETA 98 versions. Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control. The BETA 98AMP/C has a miniature design that lets it be positioned in spaces where a full-sized mic won't fit, and the included A75M universal microphone mount allows accurate and secure placement in any configuration. This 3-pack includes a flexible gooseneck, snap-fit windscreen and zippered carrying pouch.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback Superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications
- Wide dynamic range for use in high-SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustments
- Ships with A75M universal microphone mount
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zippered carrying pouch
- Enamel-coated metal construction and stainless steel inner grille resist wear and abuse
Get the mic coverage you need on your kit.
BETA 98AMP/C Drum Microphone 3-Pack Specifications:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -50.0 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1kHz at 1% THD):
- 2,500 Ohm load: 157.5dB
- 1,000 Ohm load: 153dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz):
- 2,500 ohm load: 126.5dB
- 1,000 ohm load: 122dB
- Clipping Level (1 kHz at 0.25% THD):
- 2,500 ohm load: 12.5 dBV
- 1,000 ohm load: 7.5 dBV
- Self-Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 31dB SPL
- Common Mode Rejection (10Hz–10kHz): > 60dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Power requirements: 11-52V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), 5.5 mA
- Weight: Net: 130 g (4.6 oz.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.