- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95341 000006000 H95341000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the BLX2 transmitter, equipped with a Beta 58A mic capsule. The BLX2 is Shure's latest analog wirteless transmitter, and incorporates feature...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality transmitter with pro mic capsule.
This is the BLX2 transmitter, equipped with a Beta 58A mic capsule. The BLX2 is Shure's latest analog wirteless transmitter, and incorporates features found on much more expensive systems. The Beta 58A capsule is a fantastic sounding microphone, equipped with a neodymium mic element. It is crisp, clear and present, with a warm and well defined bottom. Professional quality transmitter and microphone.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
Order now and hold state-of-the-art wireless in your hand.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.